Check out the link on How to start GMAT preperations (link in my signature) and how to Improve Quant score(link in my signature)
Following are the details regarding the classes:--GMAT Scores :
First attempt (Aug 2011) - 570(Q-49,
Second attempt (May 2012) - 700 (Q-51
I have been consistently scoring Q-51 in the Manhattan tests
.Modes of teaching :
2. one-to-one classes (Bangalore)Area of foucs:
1. Student's weakness
2. Theory and methods to approach tricky questions.
3. Better/Faster way of solving questions.Packages
1. Theory + Practice
- for students who want to brush up their Quant concepts
- followed by working on problems.
- those students who are thorough with the theory
- those who just want to work on problems and want to know how i approach a particular problem.
- discussion on doubts and finding a better way of solving the problem.My Students:
1. Taught(online) one student from US last year(2011). She is pursuing her MBA in Finance this year.
2. Taught(July-Sept 2012) (online) one student from US. Helped him to improve his Quant understanding. He scored a 44 in Quant.
3. Taught(July-Sept 2012) (online) one student from Delhi(India) . Helped him to improve his Quant score from 44 to 47.
4. Taught(Aug-Sep 2012) (face-to-face) one student from Bangalore. Helped him in understanding theory of gmat quant.
5. Taught(Sept-Nov 2012) (face-to-face) one student from Bangalore. Helped her in understanding theory of gmat quant.
6. Taught(Nov-Dec 2012) (online) one student from India. He improved his Quant score from 42 to 47.
7. Taught(Dec 2012) (face-to-face) one student from Bangalore. He is yet to write his GMAT.
8. Taught (Mar 2013) (online) one student from Turkey. She scored a 32 starting from scratch.
9. Presently (Apr 2013) teaching (online) one student from California. He is planning to write in June 2013.
10. Presently (Apr 2013) teaching (online) one student from Bangalore, India. She is yet to take a date.
11. Presently (Apr 2013) teaching (online) one student from Netherlands. He is supposed to give the exam on 15th of April.My Background:
I completed my engg from NITK Surathkal in 2008 in Computer Science.Gmat Debrief
Link to my gmat debreif570-to-700-my-gmat-journey-133461.htmlHow to reach me?:
1. You can send me a PM on gmatclub
2. You can email me on my personal email ID email@example.com
Good Luck for your preparation!
you must believe
How to start GMAT preparations?
How to Improve Quant Score?
gmatclub topic tags
Check out my GMAT debrief
Thursdays with Ron link
Looking for a Quant tutor? Check out my post for the same!
Combined Formula Sheet :
Number Properties || Word Problems and PnC || Equations, Inequalities || Geometry
How to Solve :
Statistics || Reflection of a line || Remainder Problems