I score 580(Q47, V23) in my first attempt on 20th March.
Now after taking long break of 3 - 4 moths I started again in the month of September. I decided to take it on Nov 1st week but has been dalying since I took my first Mock and scored 640 in GMAT prep I
I decided to book the test the day I touch 700 on Gmat prep. Last week I gave 3 tests with below scores.
1. GMAT Prep I - 700 (Q49, V37)
2. GMAT prep II - 690 (Q48, V37)
free test - 700(Q48 V38)
But honestly I am still not Convinced with my scores because of two reasons
Firstly I aim for 700 + but I am not sure will be able to improve my score more with my full time job (Already taken 3 weeks off cos of GMAT)
Second I saw few repeats in the GMAT prep as I gave the same mocks in March (On +ve side I did not rem the correct answers as I gave the Mock 6 months back)
I plan to book it on coming Saturday and I have checked the favorable slots are available.
I have purchased the exam pack 1 from mba.com and plan to give those mocks today and tomorrow.
If I score more +- 20 near 700 Shall I go ahead and book the Exam or not ???
Please advise seeing my target score of 700 +
Thanks in advance
Even if you get 780 is every practice test you take, there is no "guarantee" that you will score 750+ in GMAT because there are some other factors in play when you face the actual test. There is pressure; there is anxiety - they may be good or bad for you. Some people perform very well under pressure, some not-so-well. Take the mba.com mocks and if you see scores around your target score, you should go ahead and take the test. Don't wait to be 100% sure because that rarely happens. If you are satisfied with your performance on the mocks, you should go ahead.