With reference to the quantitative raw score, I'm currently at the 80 percentile level also!
I know I can improve the raw score because I have identified certain areas where I can make improvements. Mainly:
1. DS questions taking too much time to solve
2. Permutation Combination & Probability questions taking more time
Thus, if I focus on solving more DS questions and some questions from the areas I have mentioned, I can improve my score.
What are the areas that you have identified as your weaknesses
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart" - Confucius
1. How to Review and Analyze your Mistakes (Post by BB at GMAT Club)
2. 4 Steps to Get the Most out out of your CATs (Manhattan GMAT Blog)
My Experience With GMAT
1. From 650 to 710 to 750 - My Tryst With GMAT
2. Quest to do my Best - My GMAT Journey Log