I am to make a decision on my second GMAT test date real soon. I just took my 1st test end of Oct and got 690 (Q 49, V 34). However, I was convinced that the score wasn't accurate due to my headache on the test day, so decide to take another test. My concern is that now there are only 2 available dates left, which are Nov 21 and Dec 6. I am more tempted to choose Dec 6 as I can have more free time to prepare and hope to increase my score for much more than just 10. Anyways, I was seriously warned that taking the test date on Dec 6 will be too late if I start my essays composing after then.
Then, I'd like to get opinions on how effective it can be to do both GMAT study and essays writing in parallel? Plsss....share your opinions...