Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 04:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Study plan for the final 7 weeks

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Study plan for the final 7 weeks [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2011, 07:15
Hello Everyone,

I have been studying for the past 2 months and took my first practice test yesterday and scored a 660 (Q44 V36). I took the first GMATPrep test. Most of my errors on the verbal were sentence correction mistakes. I felt like the sentence correction questions were different from the MGMAT SC guide as well as the E-GMAT SC course. I would like help in planning for the next 7 weeks. I plan on taking the exam January 7th. I would like to get my math up to the 48-50 range and get much better at SC. Please help me.

Thanks,

Matt
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
Followers: 1244

Kudos [?]: 3439 [0], given: 183

Re: Study plan for the final 7 weeks [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2011, 14:26
Expert's post
Matt,

Can you describe the nature of mistakes you made with some examples (may be you can paste the screen shots here).
    If I were you, I would also focus on quant since your quant percentile (70) is lower than your Verbal percentils (76)

It would also help if you can outline how you approach SC questions.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

Free Webinar: Sep 6, 2014 - Ace GMAT Sentence Correction: Register for this Free Webinar to learn the importance of meaning, achieve 90% accuracy and score V40+. Click here to register.

Re: Study plan for the final 7 weeks   [#permalink] 21 Nov 2011, 14:26