Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 08:23

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Study plan help!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 14

Study plan help! [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2014, 10:01
Hi team i have been scoring close to the 600 with 44q and 28v splits my aim is to get 700... Obviously i need a lot of help on verbal.. I was thinking of hiring a private tutor from manhattan but considering i am very low in verbal i decided to increase my verbal score to the mid 30's first. I have been doing research on verbal courses and found that egmat is the best for non natives. I wanted to ask you the following:
1) do you recommend specific help on verbal given i am getting a ver low score, and more specific do you recommend emat for non native? If mot what other verbal course or strategy would you recommend?
2) what should i do on quant? I finished mgmat self prep and i think i will review by weaknesses , over all i think i might be ok with the mgmat course materials...

I have like a 30 day plan I'm which i need to improve both quant and verbal... Verbal needs much more help so thats why i was thinking the egmat course. And on quant i will review my work. Any recommendations or comments?

Thanks
Olomam

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Manager
Manager
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 4

Re: Study plan help! [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2014, 05:34
Expert's post
Hi Olomam,

For your needs regarding verbal and quant, I would be glad to help. Your aim for 700 is completely achievable. I can event Skype if it is good with you. As a veteran Admissions Consultant with a 750 GMAT score, I have 7 years of teaching experience, a Rotman MBA, and a career in Banking. My services are targeted to professionals committed to taking their career to the next level.

I have been trained at, and have worked for two major test prep institutions, and have taught hundreds of satisfied students in Canada, the US, Hong Kong, and Tokyo. I have helped students get into Ivy League and top European MBA programs.

I specialize in:
-GMAT Teaching/Tutoring
-Application Consulting (Determining the right schools for your goals, and developing an application plan)
-Resume Building
-Essay Drafting
-Mock Interviewing

For questions or scheduling, please contact me at gmatbydavid-at-gmail.com, or visit my website at gmatbydavid.com

Looking forward to working with you!
David

Got questions?
gmatbydavid.com

Expert Post
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 3

Premium Member
Re: Study plan help! [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2014, 09:38
Expert's post
Hi there Olomam,

You are starting off with a great base score but you indeed have a ways to go to reach your goal. Our online course is flexible to you can study when you want, and we offer a 50+ score improvement guarantee. Check us out with a free 7-day trial at: http://gmat.economist.com.

Hope to see you on our course!

Liz
http://econgm.at/KvjVSi
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Re: Study plan help!   [#permalink] 08 Jan 2014, 09:38