Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Sep 2014, 20:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Submit a GMAT Course Review - get up to $25!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2294

Kudos [?]: 9036 [1] , given: 3676

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Submit a GMAT Course Review - get up to $25! [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2013, 08:59
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED

We are looking for GMAT Course Reviews from past students!

Submit a GMAT Course review and we'll give you a $25 Amazon giftcard!
  • Get $10 for the GMAT Course review
  • Get $15 when you submit an official score report with your review (we will black out your personal details)

Once you submit your review, we will verify with the test prep company that you were indeed their student (we only verify your email address; we do not provide them with your review text). After you have been confirmed, we will post your review and you should get your Amazon gift card a few days later.

Here is how to submit your review:
Option 1: go to this page: http://gmatclub.com/reviews/select.php
Option 2: Visit GMAT Club Reviews page and click on the orange banner
Please note that you must be a registered GMAT Club member. To Register, please click here

Can I submit a review and add the official score report later?
Yes, absolutely. You will get a $10 gift card right away and then another $15 gift card as soon as you add the official score report.

What GMAT Courses are eligible?
Participating GMAT Course providers include: Kaplan, Knewton, EGMAT, The Economist GMAT Tutor, Magoosh, Manhattan GMAT, Veritas Prep, GMAT Pill, Princeton Review

Can I submit multiple reviews and still get a gift card?
Yes, if you take 2 different courses, you can submit 2 reviews and get $50 (if you submit an official score report - you can use the same one)

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Schools: Harvard, Columbia, Stern, Booth, LSB,
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 381 [0], given: 241

Re: Submit a GMAT Course Review - get $25! [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2013, 09:17
Great Initiative. Kudos to you :-D

If you like my Question/Explanation or the contribution, Kindly appreciate by pressing KUDOS.
Kudos always maximizes GMATCLUB worth
-Game Theory

If you have any question regarding my post, kindly pm me or else I won't be able to reply

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Affiliations: Economist GMAT Tutor
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 53 [1] , given: 3

Premium Member
Re: Submit a GMAT Course Review - get $25! [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2013, 09:54
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
I also want to add that on top of the $25 that GMAT Club will provide, Economist GMAT Tutor will send you an additional $25 Amazon gift card for each review of the Economist GMAT Tutor's program. Once your review of the Economist GMAT Tutor has been published to the site, just e-mail the link to gmat at economist dot com before September 15th. Once we receive your e-mail, the Economist GMAT Tutor team will send you a $25 Amazon gift card. So that's fifty Amazon dollars for one review. :-D

http://econgm.at/GCfreetrial
For free GMAT practice questions, follow us @econgmat_qs
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2294

Kudos [?]: 9036 [0], given: 3676

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Submit a GMAT Course Review - get $25! [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2013, 12:09
Expert's post
Great! That means that you can save $50 more on the already discounted Economist GMAT Course!

Retail Price: $550
GMAT Club Discount: -$75
GMAT Club Review: -$25
Economist Review: -$25
That's a total of $125 in discounts PLUS you will get GMAT Club Tests for 6 months and that's a ($250 Value)

You end up paying $425 for a $550 course and get $250 in value, so your end cost is only about $225. Not bad at all!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: Submit a GMAT Course Review - get up to $50! [#permalink] New post 21 Oct 2013, 19:32
This post received
KUDOS
Went for Magoosh and I am really happy with the course. I am getting my confidence and I feel I will cross 750.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: Submit a GMAT Course Review - get up to $25! [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2014, 00:23
I've also done knewton, Grockit and Princeton Review, and I feel that frock it is extremely fun, but the videos by Magoosh are the most helpful.
Intern
Intern
Schools: ISB '16

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: Submit a GMAT Course Review - get up to $25! [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2014, 00:57
I got done with my GMAT on Saturday (23rd August'14). I was delighted with a 740. I only used free resources offered by the different companies. I really liked some of them, some had really good and accurate free tests. I wanted to review those and provide my input. Is there a reward for that ? After all there are people looking at all the plethora of free resources offered by companies !!!
Re: Submit a GMAT Course Review - get up to $25!   [#permalink] 28 Aug 2014, 00:57