I have studied lot of blogs and suggestions about HULT Business School. Do you really think its Boston or San Fran. Campus is good with $ 80,000 (after scholarship) for one year program.
I have only applied for one Bschool in top 30, that is HULT (as per financial times ranking, but not ranked in US News ranking). I know it is not among top 20 as it is new school.
Please refer the link for the History of Hult at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hult_Inter ... ess_School
Let me know your observations and inputs for selecting HULT. Is it worth? I need to secure my seat at HULT by paying around $$$$ within this month. I have 6 years decent work ex in EU & USA (NYC) and intend to opt MBA by this year/ or next year in Jan, 2014. I am waiting for other Bschools (ranked among 30-100 as per US news to revert with their offers.
Apart from this, can you rank the following Bschools for full time MBA program or have any observations, that which one is best or good. I will apply for five among them for the next intake:
1) Carl. H. Linder college of business - University of Cincinnati
2) Umass Armhest
3) University of Hartford
4) Binghamton University
5) Montclair State University
6) Hagan School of Business - Iona College
7) University of Colarado, colarado Springs
8) University of Baltimore
9) Manderson Graduate School of Business
10) North Caroline State University - Poole College of Management
11) Dupaul University - Kellstaut Graduate School of Management
12) University of Texas- Dallas
13) University of Delaware
14) Imperial college london
15) BYU (Marriott)
I look forward for your inputs.