Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 05:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Support needed to choose the best GMAT practice test series

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.88
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Support needed to choose the best GMAT practice test series [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2012, 18:15
Hello friends

I am new to the club !!
My GMAT exam is scheduled in mid-August. I have completed OG 12th edition twice (CR, SC, DS, PS) and also using OG 10th ed for CR and SC reference. Need guidance on the test series that would help me in identifying my development areas best and also give accurate results.

I am confused between MGMAT, Kaplan and Princeton test series.
As per my research, MGMAT, GMAT club tests are good estimators of the final score. However, Kaplan would give the window to difficult questions and easy tips.
My target score is 720+

Given the time frame, would be great to get some quick help.

Many thanks in advance !!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 121

Kudos [?]: 577 [1] , given: 114

Re: Support needed to choose the best GMAT practice test series [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2012, 20:57
This post received
KUDOS
I found that Kaplan had the most comprehensive layout to show you your skill levels in each area, as well as trends and exercises to improve your weak areas. But you will pay significantly more for those tests... but they will come with great study material also if you get the course. In my own studying Kaplan really helped me out. Remember though, to get great statistics, you will have to take a least a couple or few practice tests for the statistics to start showing trends. As far as the GMAT Club Tests, they will have some of the most challenging problems and can really help take your quant scores to the next level. As for Manhattan GMAT, these are considered to be accurate, inexpensive, and a good option... but lack the study material and quick access to improve your weaker areas (unless you own the 8 guides of course). As for Princeton, I'm not familiar with their tests... Here are a list of all the tests available: all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html?fl=menu

Don't forget the GMAT prep tests! These are the two most accurate practice tests available, so use them sparingly.

Good luck!

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.88
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Re: Support needed to choose the best GMAT practice test series [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2012, 10:22
Thanks a lot for your guidance and wishes.. !!
Re: Support needed to choose the best GMAT practice test series   [#permalink] 10 Jul 2012, 10:22