Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 07:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Taking the GMAT abroad vs in the US

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Taking the GMAT abroad vs in the US [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2013, 18:10
I was wondering if the score would be curved differently based on where you take the test. If for example, you take it in a country where English is not the native language, would it be curved against every one taking the test from that particular country or it doesn't even matter?
Chat Moderator
Schools: Johnson '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V40
WE: Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 34

Kudos [?]: 200 [0], given: 57

Premium Member
Re: Taking the GMAT abroad vs in the US [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2013, 18:25
mbaornot wrote:
I was wondering if the score would be curved differently based on where you take the test. If for example, you take it in a country where English is not the native language, would it be curved against every one taking the test from that particular country or it doesn't even matter?

Nope. The scaling is the same worldwide - That is to say someone taking the test in India is compared in the exact same way someone from America is.

My Applicant Blog: http://hamm0.wordpress.com/

Re: Taking the GMAT abroad vs in the US   [#permalink] 10 Feb 2013, 18:25