Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Jul 2014, 10:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Taking their sweet time...

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
WE: Law (Law)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Taking their sweet time... [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2012, 03:41
I know that the official score report "may take -up to- twenty days", but I really did not expect the waiting to be longer than two weeks. (Took 09/23/2012)

My question: I took the test in Europe, Pearson VUE has a center in Europe as well, so are the score report e-mails for the European candidates sent within European office hours or American office hours? Important to know the time I should be refreshing my mailbox. (I live in a GMT +2 zone, so European office hours (UK) are 11 am - 7 pm and American office hours (EST) are 4 pm - 12 am for me)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
WE: Law (Law)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Re: Taking their sweet time... [#permalink] New post 09 Oct 2012, 20:14
And now things are even more meaningless: "Scores reportable" but no e-mail to view my score, called them and they told me even though mba.com website says scores are reportable, due to a Pearson VUE policy I had to wait for the full 20 days to view my scores. (Which is not true as far as I know, there are people on the internet that received their score in 10 days and also everything regarding score reports say "up to" 20 days, not "after" 20 days.)
Re: Taking their sweet time...   [#permalink] 09 Oct 2012, 20:14