Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 06:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Tell me something about your day in Headline Form

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 256

Kudos [?]: 1580 [0], given: 7

Premium Member
Tell me something about your day in Headline Form [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2006, 04:22
Company moves to suburbs, mixed reactions ensue
Workers today discovered that their division is moving to a location called "Schaumburg". Although some employees expressed happiness with this decision, others, including rhyme, were overheard saying "Schaumburg? !(@#!@(#!@ Shaumburg? Are you (!@#(!@ serious? Thats like a @!(#!@( three hour !@(#!(@# round trip! Mother (!@#(!@". Despite promises to the contrary, rhyme also discovered that employees will not be allowed to work from the downtown office. A logical explanation for this decision is expected to be pending, probably forever. An illustrative diagram was provided to users. It is attached below.

Now tell me something about your day!
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 256

Kudos [?]: 1580 [0], given: 7

Premium Member
 [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2006, 16:38
I hope someone reads this ... I'm on vacation for two weeks and figure ill buy one when i get back.

So with this new commute, I decided I want to get a GPS unit so I can take side roads when traffic sucks.

I'm considering the Tomtom 910 - expensive at $750, but very cool looking and lots of nice features. The downside? It doesnt have an FM modulator - that is, i cant pipe the mp3s to my stereo over an FM channel - i have to use a special cable, which, in all likelyhood, isn't easy to set up and would have to come out of my dash. I drive a nice car and I really dont want to have a cable pulling out of my dash. It has a hard drive, space for a ton of mp3s, and bluetooth wireless talk features.... mad cool. heck, it even reads text messages to you. And you can download lots of neat voices to use.

One possible option is to buy a seperate simple fm transmitter, and plug that into the audio cable of the tomtom, and use it that way. Getting directions while listening to mp3s sounds nice.... Esp 12G of mp3 space. Despite its price, im leaning in this direction.

Another option is the iway 350C. It's much cheaper at $350 - and also plays mp3s, but you need an SD card to do it. no bluetooth wireless. The graphics look horrific though. Plus is that it has an fm modulator built in....

Does anyone have any experience with either of these?
Director
Director
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2006, 09:08
Well my day was bad............................. I was suppose to do a GMAT Practice Test.. Ended up speaking with a buddy of mine for 2 hours.. Could not do the gmat test yesterday..

i am down to last week..................................................
  [#permalink] 23 Jul 2006, 09:08