Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Dec 2014, 19:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Tepper 2013 essays

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 746

Kudos [?]: 3444 [0], given: 953

Tepper 2013 essays [#permalink] New post 23 Feb 2013, 23:24
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Essays

There are four required essays for candidates to the Tepper MBA program.

Essay A: What are your short-term and long-term goals? How will a Tepper MBA help you to achieve these goals? (Please include any information regarding what steps you have taken to learn more about the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University.) (maximum length = 2 double-spaced pages in 12-pt. font)

Essay B: The Tepper School is looking for individuals who will make an impact. Give an example of a time where you made an impact in your professional or academic life. (maximum length = 2 double-spaced pages in 12-pt. font)

Essay C: Describe an obstacle or ethical challenge that you have faced in your professional or academic life. How did you deal with this situation and what did you learn from it? (maximum length = 1 double-spaced page in 12-pt. font)

Essay D: Please answer one of the following two questions. Please clearly specify which question you are answering. (maximum length = 1 double-spaced page in 12-pt. font)
1. Outside of my professional and/or academic life, one thing that people would be surprised to know about me is…
2. Outside of my professional and/or academic life, I am especially proud of…

Essay E (Optional): Is there anything else that you think we should know as we evaluate your application? If you believe your credentials and essays represent you fairly, you should not feel obligated to answer this question. This essay is intended to provide a place for you to add information that you think is important but is not covered elsewhere in the application. This could include clarification of your employment or academic record, choice of recommenders or helpful context for the admissions committee in reviewing your application.

Accepted.com analysis

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Tepper 2013 essays   [#permalink] 23 Feb 2013, 23:24