I'm down to my last essay of my last application, and i'm a bit stuck on how to approach this one. It is the third essay in Tepper's app:
C. Please answer three of the following five questions or statements (your three answers should equal a total of two pages).
1. Describe an ethical dilemma that you have faced in your professional life, how you dealt with the situation, and what the outcome was.
2. Describe a failure or setback in your professional or academic life. How did you overcome this setback? What, if anything, would you do differently if confronted with this situation again?
3. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement and why?
4. Describe your most challenging experience while working in a group?
5. Of what skill or talent are you especially proud?
How will I have enough room to tell a story with each mini-essay if i'm only going to have roughly 200-300 words for each one? Should I ditch the "story-telling" part and simply answer the question? Should I separate each question, or tie them all into one large essay? I just don't see any way I can chop each one down to a 250 word piece that sets the stage, tells a good story, and simultaneously answers the question.
I would love to get your feedback on this one.