After a much long debate and procrastination, I have decided to prepare for GMAT again, for one last time. Here's a quick background. I would really appreciate if anyone could provide me feedback / suggestions.
- I have prepared for GMAT on and off since fall of 2008.
- I have an arts background, so I have very little exposure to Math. Also, I was always scared about it somehow, I never learned to enjoy and appreciate the subject.
- My score in tests never exceeded 640, usually 540+, but there are days when I saw 400. (unfortunatley I did not track the splits)
- My last attempt to take the exam was Q4 2010, however I gave up towards the end as I could not break the 600 barrier on several occasions.
- I have MGMAT Series
, OG 11
, Veritas Prep
, RC Bible.
- I have lost money on GMAT thrice! (I am not rich
, but fear took me over and had to cancel, while I lost my job the other time)
I am willing to give in everything I can to take one last chance, ideally would like to tackle the beast in Sept. I have gone through the several posts on GMAT Club, specifically study plans etc and wonderful posts from many of you. What I am not sure yet is what should my startegy with getting up to speed with math. Also, it could be a stupid question but is there anything I could do to make Math learning more fun? Specific strategies, books etc.