Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 02:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Test Booklet practice tip

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 89

GMAT ToolKit User
Test Booklet practice tip [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2013, 13:20
In order to mimic test conditions, I've been practicing with the MGMAT Test Booklet — http://amzn.com/0979017580 — which is actually quite important to get comfortable with the test.

The thing that bugged me most was cleaning the booklet (in addition to the marker—more on that later). So I came up with a creative solution to not waste wet cloth/paper to "reset" the booklet for more practice.

Basically, after you've used up all sides, just clean the Booklet in a sink—let the water do all the cleaning—once you do this a couple of times you will notice that it can be done faster and without messing up your hands (I also used to get my hands all dirty when wiping off the Booklet, not anymore). For quick drying use a old towel, most of the water would have dripped away anyway as the laminated part of the booklet has a lotus-leaf like quality with water.

Regarding the markers—this has been mentioned before too—make sure to keep the pen down, and close the cap if you are not using it.

New to GMAT Club? Start here

Kindle Flashcards - Quant (Official Gmat Club, miguemick's Quant topics), and Verbal (Official Gmat Club) - in Kindle (azw3) format

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 3.22
WE: Asset Management (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 42

Re: Test Booklet practice tip [#permalink] New post 17 Mar 2013, 12:58
Great tip! It saves paper and is like the real thing.

Posted from my mobile device Image
Re: Test Booklet practice tip   [#permalink] 17 Mar 2013, 12:58