I'm kind of confused about the information on this site regarding accurate test materials.
So I still have not touched OG as I ordered it late last week. So far all I've used is PR and I've also taken PP1.
A few questions I had were:
1. People say not to do PowerPrep till the end. Well if I wait for that and do the OG first, won't it be pointless? Which should I do first, PP or OG?
2. Is the PP accurate? There was a msg on some topic that said that except for the last 100 questions in OG, all other are the kind you would see on questions #1 to #3 on the real thing? This sounded a bit exaggerated to me but is it true?
3. I also read that math on the real GMAT is MUCH harder than math on Kaplan
. I have'nt taken Kaplan
yet as I've been studying PR and have scored between 45-47 on the Math. Am I screwed???
4. My PR test scores have been between 620(when I started) to 680(got this score 3 times) with my highest being 730(i think this was a fluke). Is this representative of anything or is PR too easy?
5. I scored a 710 on PP1 without even looking at OG (means I had no previous knowledge of any questions) with a 50Q 36V break up. Some say that PP is extremely accurate others have called it a crock of SH!T? Which one is more likely?
I've been babbling way too much. The widespread disagreement on "Which test prep material is the best" is giving me the jitters.
Any insights would be appreciated.