Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 12:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

tests!!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

tests!!! [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2003, 23:39
hi,
can someone please tell me which tests i should take before my actual test apart from the ones given by ETS . ive heard the kaplan tests are really good . also please tell which is the new version .
Also could someone who has already taken the GMAT tell me what is the optimal numbar of practice tests one should take before the actual one.

thanx in advance
adarsh

adarshsrinivas

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2003, 14:33
You are asking very subjective questions.. The tests in Kaplan CD are tough and the scores you get would be about 100 less than what you could get on the actual test. Quants sections are quite good. Verbal sections are very difficult.

Keep 2 things in mind. Don't take Kaplan exams if there are not many days left for the actual exam. And however tough or irrelevant (sometimes) the verbal section may seem try to concentrate hard and get the questions right.

Another option may be the tests in Princeton CD that comes with the book. The scores from Princeton test will be close to the real one though the questions may not be.

About optimal number of tests, there are not many good tests available. Apart from the 10 tests (ETS 2, Kaplan 4, Princeton 4), you will rarely get consistent(whether good or bad) feedback about tests. So even if you want to take you may not get many that are really useful.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2003, 14:44
Can somebody give feedback on manhattan gmat CD tests?. Do they worth the money? They charge $ 39 for 8 tests.
  [#permalink] 27 Nov 2003, 14:44