It dawned on us recently that we have never codified in one permanent thread what makes Amerasia
special. This post is an attempt to rectify that fact.
We are a boutique consulting company that spends little time or money on overhead, marketing, sales, or anything else that isn't direct client work. The posting you see on this site is basically the extent of our outreach. Our business thrives because of client referrals and the fact that nearly everyone interested in admissions consulting who calls us winds up signing up. Obviously though, it's not enough to just tell you "we're great" (although "we're great, call us, call everyone else, you will see" is pretty convincing, no?). So here are some things we're particularly proud of:
* Work with the principals of the company
* We don't pass you off to a pool of consultants
* We do not work with clients without first holding a free consultation to ensure fit for both sides (you literally can't go to the website and pay - we have to approve you and send you an invoice)
* We do not analyze your candidacy in a vacuum, instead we focus on unique solutions for unique individuals
* Every engagement comes complete with a school-specific strategy for approaching your strengths and weaknesses - content without context is worthless in this line of work
* We have cutting edge insight into each of the top U.S. and International programs
* We have sat on every side of the desk: admissions professional, applicant, consultant
* We know where you stand in the applicant pool
* We understand the psychology of the human being who will read your file and decide your fate, as well as the process that will generate a decision letter
If you are shopping for consultants and looking for that critical competitive advantage, we encourage you to contact us (info below) and take our services out for a test drive. At the end, we'll go back to what we said above: call us and call other companies and we'll be more than happy with that.
GMAT Club - PM Paul
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 877.866.9251
See you out there.
Paul Lanzillotti | Founder| About | email@example.com | 877.866.9251
Schedule a Consultation | Twitter | Blog
Download "How To Apply" Guides | INSEAD | Columbia | Harvard | Wharton