Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Oct 2014, 01:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The business departement plays an important role in the

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

The business departement plays an important role in the [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2008, 02:12
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
The business departement plays an important role in the future that will simpilfy the union of various entrepreners in private sectors ready to invest in promising businesses or affaires. The departement finds a response for all ot the desirering companies to orient their fiancings or to improve the different levels of their developpement:
-At the time of the launch of their activities
-At the time of the growth of their activities
-At the time they resume their activities

Able to provide much more than capital, the Business Department plays a role of the perfect partner. With an address book, an experience in the business world and an interest in the success of any economic activity, its real contribution, participation in decision-making would be an added value.

The added value lies not only in the interconnection between various parts of entrepreneurs and actors other than those of conventional capital markets such as: banks, agencies support national, international or even individual companies but also in services exclusive Accompanying offered to various parties involved.
SVP
SVP
Schools: Hard Knocks
Followers: 30

Kudos [?]: 435 [0], given: 32

Re: SC: How can i say it in good english???? Thx for help [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2008, 11:03
Please let me know if I have changed the meaning of what you wanted to say. With the word choices, it wasn't 100% clear the intended meaning.

Quote:
The business department will play an important role in the future by bringing together private equity and growing companies. The department will assist companies seeking capital through all stages of business development including:
-Launch
-Growth and Development

The business department provides much more than an infusion of capital; it provides solid advice as your business partner. With contacts, experience, and interest in your success, the business department adds unmatched value.

I'm not sure your last paragraph really adds any new information, so I left it out. I hope I helped. In some places, I wasn't exactly sure what you intended so I tried to guess.

------------------------------------
J Allen Morris
**I'm pretty sure I'm right, but then again, I'm just a guy with his head up his a$$.

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: SC: How can i say it in good english???? Thx for help   [#permalink] 10 Jul 2008, 11:03