Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:03 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: University of Missouri (Trulaske) - Class of 2017
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: The Crosby MBA (Trulaske College of Business) [#permalink]
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: How Being a Student-Athlete Aided in Preparation for the Crosby MBA Program
Brittany Conley is a first-year Crosby MBA student studying Finance and working as a graduate teaching assistant. She plays for the Missouri Tigers soccer team where she consistently achieved SEC Academic Honor Roll status among other honors. In the past, Brittany has been the Development Intern for  Tiger Fund Scholarship and a Leasing Professional for … Continue reading →

The post How Being a Student-Athlete Aided in Preparation for the Crosby MBA Program appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: 5 TIPS TO ROCK LINKEDIN
Rajesh Gontu is a first-year Crosby MBA student earning the Marketing Analytics Certificate. Before coming to MU, Rajesh worked as a software engineer at Altair, utilizing his Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.  Since entering the Crosby MBA Program, he has served as a Graduate Research Assistant, conducting … Continue reading →

The post 5 TIPS TO ROCK LINKEDIN appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA Association wine tasting raises more than $1,000 for Show-Me Central Habitat for Humanity
The Crosby MBA Association partnered with E&J Gallo to host Toast to Humanity on February 12, a wine tasting event benefiting the Show-Me Habitat for Humanity. The event, hosted at Orr Street Studios, was open to the public, allowing MBA students to network and give back to the Columbia community. More than $1,000 was donated … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA Association wine tasting raises more than $1,000 for Show-Me Central Habitat for Humanity appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Preparing to Study Abroad at Mizzou
Palak Pahwa is a first-year Crosby MBA student earning the Marketing Analytics Certificate. Wanting to experience as much as possible while at MU, Palak is a member of the Cultural Association of India, the Crosby MBA Association, the Crosby Ambassador Team, Crosby Analytics Society, Graduate Professional Council and the Missouri International Student Council. It definitely … Continue reading →

The post Preparing to Study Abroad at Mizzou appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: The values of having a service job
Caroline Farchmin is a second-year Crosby MBA student who will work at the Kansas City Federal Reserve upon graduation. She is the Philanthropy Service Projects Director for the MBA Association and a member of the Crosby Ambassador Team. One of her strong female mentors is the entrepreneurial owner of the Prairie Village TCBY where spent … Continue reading →

The post The values of having a service job appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: LinkedIn Tips for Experts
Rajesh Gontu is a first-year Crosby MBA student earning the Marketing Analytics Certificate. Before coming to MU, Rajesh worked as a software engineer at Altair, utilizing his Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. Since entering the Crosby MBA Program, he has served as a Graduate Research Assistant, conducting … Continue reading →

The post LinkedIn Tips for Experts appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Professional and Personal Development class enhances MBA
David Underdown is a second-year Crosby MBA student studying Management. His dream is to one day run his father’s trenching business, and he believes that the Crosby MBA Program will help in both his professional and personal development as he works toward that goal. One of the most enjoyable experiences I have had so far … Continue reading →

The post Professional and Personal Development class enhances MBA appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Future looks bright for new Assistant Dean of MBA Programs
Crosby MBA Program ranked #31 among public institutions The Crosby MBA program has risen 20 slots to #59 in this year’s US News & World Report  2017 Best Graduate School rankings. This now ranks the program #31 among public institutions. With the exception of last year’s dip in the rankings, the Crosby MBA program has placed in … Continue reading →

The post Future looks bright for new Assistant Dean of MBA Programs appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Angel investing: the other side of the table
Katie Wehmeyer will graduate from the Crosby MBA program in May 2016 with a concentration in Management. She graduated from MU with a bachelor’s degree in bioengineering and wants to work in a space where she can make a social impact. In the fall, she will be the business design fellow for the MU Biodesign … Continue reading →

The post Angel investing: the other side of the table appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Mizzou Finance Team Wins 1st Place
Two Crosby MBA students were among first place Mizzou team in St. Louis Regional CFA Institute Research Challenge Two Crosby MBA candidates, Dylan Jungels and John Milligan, represented MU alongside an undergraduate economics student Tristan Young in the CFA Institute Research Challenge. The trio won first place in the St. Louis region and will compete … Continue reading →

The post Mizzou Finance Team Wins 1st Place appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: MBA Program rallies behind student with cancer
Krissy Tripp is a second-year Crosby MBA student studying Marketing Analytics. In addition to being the Crosby Analytics Society President, she serves as the Vice President of Philanthropy for the Crosby MBA Association. In Spring 2016, after organizing a wine tasting to benefit Habitat for Humanity, she co-lead the Conquering Cancer Festival, a fundraiser to … Continue reading →

The post MBA Program rallies behind student with cancer appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA degree offers flexibility
Elise Watson is a first-year graduate student at the University of Missouri-Columbia pursuing her Crosby MBA and Masters of Journalism with an emphasis in Strategic Communications. She aims to utilize her background in theatre in combination with these degrees to pursue a career in marketing, brand management, public relations, media relations/communications, and other related fields. … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA degree offers flexibility appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA offers practical experience
Dominic Vollmar is earning a dual Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Master of Business Administration degree at the University of Missouri. He serves as a teaching assistant for Engineering Economics and completed an internship at Textron Aviation in the Production Control and Logistics Department. Every new graduate learns a hard lesson early in … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA offers practical experience appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: A Year of Experiences: An overview of the Crosby MBA 1st year
Narisara “Noon” Chayamitr is a first-year graduate student at the University of Missouri-Columbia pursuing her Crosby MBA with emphasis in Marketing Analytics. Noon came straight from Bangkok, Thailand aiming to polish her global mindset in business and pursue her career in marketing and strategic. Prior to my arrival at Mizzou, I  learned that the Crosby … Continue reading →

The post A Year of Experiences: An overview of the Crosby MBA 1st year appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: “When should you get your MBA?”
An alumnae’s perspective “That is a dumb idea. You should build your career now, and work your way up while you can. You’re probably gonna have kids in a few years, and then what will you do? Without a career on your resume you will never be able to go back. Get an MBA later … Continue reading →

The post “When should you get your MBA?” appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: How to succeed in the Crosby MBA Program- A Student Perspective on Time Managment
By: C. Elise Watson, Crosby MBA/MA Journalism Candidate- May 2018       Since I can remember I have considered myself to be a “busy” person with a hectic schedule. In fact, I am notorious for overloading myself with different activities and responsibilities; yet I thrive in times when I am juggling multiple projects while … Continue reading →

The post How to succeed in the Crosby MBA Program- A Student Perspective on Time Managment appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: How to succeed in the Crosby MBA Program- A Student Perspective on Time Management
By: C. Elise Watson, Crosby MBA/MA Journalism Candidate- May 2018       Since I can remember I have considered myself to be a “busy” person with a hectic schedule. In fact, I am notorious for overloading myself with different activities and responsibilities; yet I thrive in times when I am juggling multiple projects while … Continue reading →

The post How to succeed in the Crosby MBA Program- A Student Perspective on Time Management appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts