1. It can be inferred from the passage that scientists now generally agree that the
(A) whether they fly great distances was not tackled
(B) similar with bats in terms of structure as dictated by aerodynamic and not evolution
(C) fossil remains has not resolved how they fly really
(D) Correct. This is the least controversial.
(E) the passage only asserted with an IF
2. The author views the idea that the pterosaurs became airborne by rising into light winds created by waves as
(A) the author is more on refuting and not commending
(D) the author mentioned that the winds will be too strong for the creature to handle
(E) no issue about dates
3. According to the passage, the skeleton of a pterosaur can be distinguished from that of a bird by the
(A) not discussed
(B) this is a similarity
(D) the issue is the finger supporting the wing like membrane
(E) the shoulder joint not mentioned
4. The ideas attributed to T. H. Huxley in the passage suggest that he would most likely agree with which of the following statements?
(A) Brain size was not tackled
(B) The hair is for body insulation and wind draft... Environment and physical capabilities.... Correct.
(C) What family group?
(D) He did not mention any accidental development
(E) He did not mention any class
5. It can be inferred from the passage that which of the following is characteristic of the pterosaurs?
(A) They were unable to fold their wings when not in use.
6. Which of the following best describes the organization of the last paragraph of the passage?
(B) Three explanations for a phenomenon are presented, and each is disputed by means of specific information.
7. It can be inferred from the passage that some scientists believe that pterosaurs
(A) lived near large bodies of water * tricky....
Impossible is nothing to God.