I'm planning to apply in Round 2 and plan to have the GMAT done by end of October, leaving a solid 2 months for the essays and applications. I would be updating this thread as I make progress.
So far I have taken a few practice tests. I'm also using the Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar Verma suggested by Entwistle in this forum. My scores for the practice tests so far are as follows:
1. 14th July - MGMAT 1 - 680 (41Q - 19M, 41V - 12M) - 90 O, 64Q, 93V
2. 27th July - MGMAT 2 - 670 (43Q - 19M, 38V - 15M) - 89 O, 70Q, 85V
3. 28th July - MGMAT 3 - 690 (45Q - 18M, 39V - 14M) - 91 O, 77Q, 89V
4. 2nd Aug - MGMAT 4 - 670 (43Q - 17M, 38V - 14M) - 89 O, 70Q, 85V)
5. 9th Aug - MGMAT 5 - 670 (46Q - 16M, 35V - 16M) - 89 O, 79Q, 77V)
6. 11 Aug - Kaplan
F1 - 640 (Q - 15 M, V - 13M) - 76 O, 59Q, 87V)
Plan for the next three months
1. Take down all the notes from the MGMAT guides
and do the questions in the MGMAT guides
by end of August. Work on the OG questions simultaneously after each guide is done.
2. Do one section from LSAT test + review it every day (27 tests and three sections in each test)
3. Start working on Quantum CAT and complete it by September end
4. Work on the gmat club tests
in October. Review errors in October and go through the Kaplan 800
5. Take one practice test every week
Wish me luck in this rollercoaster ride!