Can you please quote the source of this Question.
Can someone please Explain Why C is wrong.
My thoughts : As it it said that if the domestic water is served in the leaded crystal decanter then the guests would not be able to identify and also no in taste.
However if i negate C, it says "Domestic water is more carbonated" than the guests might come to know that this is not imported sparlkling water and therefore Embarrassments for the guests and hence the argument falls apart.
Please can someone explain this??/?
The imported sparkling water charges higher than its domestic carbonated counterpart. Neither consumers nor their guests will taste the difference, but if people would be embarrassed if it were learned that they were serving a domestic sparkling water, then serve it in a leaded crystal decanter.
The argument above rests on which of the following assumptions?
1) Although there is no difference in taste, sparkling waters taste better when they are decanted.
2) Import duties that are passed on to consumers do not artificially deflate the price of imported waters.
3) Domestic water is not carbonated to make it more sparkling.
4) Some people may purchase an imported sparkling water over a domestic one as a status symbol.
5) Only carbonation is added to make most sparkling waters active.