Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Jul 2014, 12:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The Industrialization of women's rights leads to changes in

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [2] , given: 0

GMAT Tests User
The Industrialization of women's rights leads to changes in [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2011, 19:02
2
This post received
KUDOS
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

33% (02:06) correct 67% (02:05) wrong based on 3 sessions
The Industrialization of women's rights leads to changes in crop rotations that cause the immune system of mice or patients who fly from congested airports or other types of traffic situations to go crazy.

If the above statements are true, which of the following are you most likely to see as a GMAC answer explanation?

(A) Out of scope because we say so.
(B) This explanation is not the right answer.
(C) There is a better explanation.
(D) This best answers the question correctly.
(E) 60% of us working for GMAC kinda like our jobs and enjoy providing what we believe would be helpful to you in assessing your own logic. The other 40% have been doing this for 20 years, have tenure, are extremely bored with their job and don't give a hootenanny about you young bucks trying to make more money than us.

OA is E and explanation was "However far you got in reading this before realizing it is a farce is directly proportional to the level of desperation for which you need a break."
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Industrialized women's rights [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2011, 14:44
Oh come on people...have a sense of humor!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 89
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 15

Re: Industrialized women's rights [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2011, 20:28
^^ Hahaha.

Where did you get this OP?! The OE simply wants you to take a break!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Industrialized women's rights [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2011, 21:11
well...I made it up...just getting so fed up with the crappy OA explanations.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 89
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 15

Re: Industrialized women's rights [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2011, 22:17
A kudos for your effort. Got me going there for a while.. :P
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2011
Posts: 4
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE: Corporate Finance (Health Care)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Industrialized women's rights [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2011, 17:12
Fantastic. :-D
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Target MBA
Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Posts: 212
Location: Singapore
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: Industrialized women's rights [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2011, 18:52
stringworm wrote:
The Industrialization of women's rights leads to changes in crop rotations that cause the immune system of mice or patients who fly from congested airports or other types of traffic situations to go crazy.

If the above statements are true, which of the following are you most likely to see as a GMAC answer explanation?

(A) Out of scope because we say so.
(B) This explanation is not the right answer.
(C) There is a better explanation.
(D) This best answers the question correctly.
(E) 60% of us working for GMAC kinda like our jobs and enjoy providing what we believe would be helpful to you in assessing your own logic. The other 40% have been doing this for 20 years, have tenure, are extremely bored with their job and don't give a hootenanny about you young bucks trying to make more money than us.

OA is E and explanation was "However far you got in reading this before realizing it is a farce is directly proportional to the level of desperation for which you need a break."



The best question ever posted in GMATClub. And you know what, I got this right too 8-)
_________________

Thanks and Regards,
GM.

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Industrialized women's rights [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2011, 20:17
Thanks guys...I think it's pretty funny that some people actually got through a vast portion of it before realizing...but I certainly don't blame them...been studying for 2 months now and this stuff definitely has a way of making you go cross-eyed.
Re: Industrialized women's rights   [#permalink] 30 Oct 2011, 20:17
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
9 Garment industry representative: Women's pants are usually guerrero25 4 14 Oct 2013, 05:17
someone lead me the right way xmagedo 2 30 Jun 2010, 05:35
Request for advice on Academic pusuit for change of Industry Chanryu 1 07 Dec 2009, 16:46
Profile review for engineer changing career and industry albyman32 8 03 Feb 2009, 13:35
Industry/Function aspirations changed? squali83 17 16 Oct 2007, 19:41
Display posts from previous: Sort by

The Industrialization of women's rights leads to changes in

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.