Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
The lesser the number of restrictions on the legal services, [#permalink]
15 Dec 2006, 02:29
0% (00:00) correct
0% (00:00) wrong based on 1 sessions
HideShow timer Statistics
The lesser the number of restrictions on the legal services, the more the lawyers who advertise their ervices, and the lawyers who advertise a speciifc service normally charge less for that service than the lawyers who do not advertise. Therfore, if the government remvoes any of its current restrictions, such as the one against advertisements that do not specify fee arrangemnts, overall consumer legal costs will be lower than if the state retains its current restrictions.
Which of the following, if true, would most seriously undremine the contention regarding overall consumer legal costs?
1. The state has recently done away with some other restrictions that had curtailed the advertising of legal srevices.
2. The state is unlikely to do away with all of the retrictions that apply solely to the advertising of legal services.
3. Lawyers who do not advertise for their services, generally provide legal services of the same quality, as those provided by lawyers who do advertise.
4. A majority of lawyers who now specify fee arrangments in their advertisements, would ocntinue to do so even if the specification was not a legal necessity.
5. A majority of lawyers who advertise specifc srevices, do not reduce their fees for those services when they commence advertising for their services.
Check out this awesome article about Anderson on Poets Quants, http://poetsandquants.com/2015/01/02/uclas-anderson-school-morphs-into-a-friendly-tech-hub/ . Anderson is a great place! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I...