Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Sep 2014, 01:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The Magellan MBA or Carlos III de Madrid MBA or Maastricht

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

The Magellan MBA or Carlos III de Madrid MBA or Maastricht [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2013, 06:04
Hi Dears,

I am Rajesh and has got 4.7 years of experience in IT. I am from India and worked as a team lead for 2.5 years. Now I would like to pursue MBA for my career advancement and settle down in Europe.

I am looking for Affordable MBA programs and found these two universities Porto University (Megellan MBA), Portugal and Carlos III, Spain or Maastricht school of management (MSM) MBA Netherlands . Now I would like to get your valuable suggestion which to choose. I have spoke to all the universities and they said their career placement service is good. Could some one here try to help me which one to choose for my MBA. By the way all these universities MBA is accredited by AMBA.

The other business school that we are looking is Paris School of business (MBA) which is accredited by IACBE.

We are looking for post MBA placement assistance and the quality of the MBA and the jobs after the MBA. Our main motive is post MBA we would like to migrate to any of the European country. Can some one suggest me a better business school among the schools mentioned above.

I appreciate your help on this

Regards,
Rajesh
The Magellan MBA or Carlos III de Madrid MBA or Maastricht   [#permalink] 17 Feb 2013, 06:04