Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 16:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The proposed health care bill would increase government

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 103
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 1

The proposed health care bill would increase government [#permalink] New post 29 Mar 2009, 17:00
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

100% (02:20) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 1 sessions
The proposed health care bill would increase government regulation of health insurance, establish standards that would guarantee wider access to people with past health problems and to workers changing jobs who otherwise could be uncovered for months.

(A) establish standards that would guarantee wider to people with past health problems and to workers changing jobs who
(B) establishing standards that would guarantee wider access to people with past health problems and to workers who are changing jobs and
(C) to establish standards that would guarantee wider access to people with past health problems and to workers who change jobs that
(D) for establishing standards that would guarantee wider access for people with past health problems and workers changing jobs who
(E) for the establishment of standards that would guarantee wider access for people with past health problems and workers
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 919
Followers: 44

Kudos [?]: 159 [0], given: 17

GMAT Tests User
Re: Sentence correction............. [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2009, 12:32
Believe me. Its a tricky Qs :roll:

pls try once
apply theory of (parallelism, modifier,meaning) before you click the url for more :idea:

sc-healthcare-52160.html
_________________

math-polygons-87336.html
competition-for-the-best-gmat-error-log-template-86232.html

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 139
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Re: Sentence correction............. [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2009, 17:29
nitya34 wrote:
Believe me. Its a tricky Qs :roll:

pls try once
apply theory of (parallelism, modifier,meaning) before you click the url for more :idea:

sc-healthcare-52160.html


I still did not get it after looking at link - can you explain how B)? - "and" at the end does not convince me.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 374
Location: India
Followers: 18

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: Sentence correction............. [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2009, 18:14
patedhav wrote:
nitya34 wrote:
Believe me. Its a tricky Qs :roll:

pls try once
apply theory of (parallelism, modifier,meaning) before you click the url for more :idea:

sc-healthcare-52160.html


I still did not get it after looking at link - can you explain how B)? - "and" at the end does not convince me.


I would like to swim and run.
I would like to swim,run.

Which one would you prefer?

If you prefer the first you get the idea else I will explain.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 139
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Re: Sentence correction............. [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2009, 04:10
hemantsood wrote:
patedhav wrote:
nitya34 wrote:
Believe me. Its a tricky Qs :roll:

pls try once
apply theory of (parallelism, modifier,meaning) before you click the url for more :idea:

sc-healthcare-52160.html


I still did not get it after looking at link - can you explain how B)? - "and" at the end does not convince me.


I would like to swim and run.
I would like to swim,run.

Which one would you prefer?

If you prefer the first you get the idea else I will explain.


I would prefer A) but what are the relation with B) answer here?
Re: Sentence correction.............   [#permalink] 02 Apr 2009, 04:10
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic The proposed health care bill would increase government smashingpumpkins 6 24 Jul 2009, 01:27
The proposed health care bill would increase government iamcartic 3 17 Jun 2008, 02:30
The proposed health care bill would increase government joemama142000 5 01 Dec 2005, 06:36
The proposed health care bill would increase government banerjeea_98 43 06 Apr 2005, 12:21
The proposed health care bill would increase government nzgmat 3 22 Oct 2004, 16:19
Display posts from previous: Sort by

The proposed health care bill would increase government

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.