Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 13 Jul 2014, 09:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The Rank of MBA program in Australia???

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2009, 22:06
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Dear friends

I'm finding out MBA program in Australia. Could you tell me the rank of MBA program in Aus? The pros and cons of each school? where to find them?

Thank you so much!

Remember to give kudos if it's useful for you !!!

CEO
CEO
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 422 [0], given: 210

GMAT Tests User
Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2009, 04:09
Hey buddy you can find all our international school rankings here :
ranks-and-clusterings-of-various-international-b-schools-78320.html

This also contains links on some good discussions on individual programs. In a nutshell the top two Australian programs are AGSM (now rebranded to ASB) and MBS (Melbourne Business School). Other schools of note are Macquarie GSM , ANU and UTS.
Manager
Manager

Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2009, 04:02
Thank bsd_lover,

I have check your link, it's very useful but I want to ask the other school of MBS and AGSM. There are many MBA schools in Australia which are so good for study. So where can I find the other good school? and it's better for ranking in Australia?

Thanks bsd_lover again!

GMAT Forum Moderator
Schools: Wharton Class of 2011
Followers: 17

Kudos [?]: 69 [0], given: 14

GMAT Tests User
Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2009, 16:40
Uuhhh, this one was a little bit tricky... Try this site, it contains some useful but totally crazy info on business schools in the most exotic locations in the World. I posted that link somewhere earlier, nevertheless here we go again:
http://www.find-mba.com/australia

I just love that site.

My GMAT experience
My retake experience - GMAT dropped from 720 to 690 - advice for retakers
My TOEFL experience - 108

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

CEO
CEO

GMAT Tests User
Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2009, 17:04
great find pathfinder +1. I'll update the rankings page with this link.
GMAT Forum Moderator
Schools: Wharton Class of 2011
Followers: 17

Kudos [?]: 69 [0], given: 14

GMAT Tests User
Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 17 Jun 2009, 06:45
Manager
Manager

Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 17 Jun 2009, 06:51
I also found below link:
http://www.mbaguide.com.au/mba-rankings.php
But are these really good? Can we believe it? Is there any resource truthful such as Ft.com, bizweek, nytime?

Thank you!

CEO
CEO

GMAT Tests User
Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 17 Jun 2009, 10:22
This particular ranking that you posted is actually pretty good, because it recognises, AGSM, MBS and MGSM as the top three programs in Australia. If you are looking for more micro rankings within these Australian schools, I'm afraid there aren't any good ones. Trouble is, in Australia, the MBA is not such a big thing and hence after MBS and AGSM, there is not much of a quality difference between programs. Note that some universities - such as UTS and RMIT are ranked lower but are in great locations of Sydney and Melbourne and hence are more practical choices than many of the other ranked programs in this list.

mrbgam wrote:
I also found below link:
http://www.mbaguide.com.au/mba-rankings.php
But are these really good? Can we believe it? Is there any resource truthful such as Ft.com, bizweek, nytime?

Thank you!
Manager
Manager

Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia??? [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2009, 03:12
Thank you bsd_lover so mucsh!!!

Re: The Rank of MBA program in Australia???   [#permalink] 18 Jun 2009, 03:12