The recording industry is fighting a losing battle: it simply does not have the resources to prosecute all of the individuals who illegally download music from the Internet. Because the number of individuals who will be charged with a crime is so limited, the actions of the recording industry will have a minimal impact on the number of people who illegally download music.
The answer to which of the following questions would best help evaluate the accuracy of the conclusion above?
• Will recording industry lawyers dedicate the majority of their time to prosecuting those who illegally download music?
• Is a small minority of individuals responsible for the majority of illegal song downloads?
• Do many individuals who illegally download songs share their music files with other Internet users?
• Will new Internet security technology permit the recording industry to more quickly and easily identify individuals who illegally download music?
• Will the threat of prosecution alter the behavior of those who illegally download music?
Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html