Thanks for your message. I did read the rules before but am not too clear which specific one you are referring to? Pls do clarify which of the 9 points I have infringed so I can make sure I don't do it again
1. Use the Search Box Before Posting.
I have done so and found the same OG question several times. however, the ones I referenced were asking about a different component of the question, and some are pretty outdated, so I thought it would make more sense for everyone to start a new thread.
2. Choose the Right Forum.
Sc --> SC
3. Give a Topic Name (IMPORTANT).
I have done so, including the OG ref.
4. Post Only one Question per Topic.
5. Do not Change the Question.
Whilst I did not type in the entire question, I did not change the relevant (to my question) parts.
6. TYPE the Question in as Text.
7. Indicate the OA (Official Answer)
8. Tag Your Questions.
9. Avoid Short/Useless Posts (they will be deleted) and use the Kudos Button Instead.