There is strong lobbying for privatization of governmental organizations. The reason given is that it would improve the efficiency of the workers and do away with corruption.
Which of the following could be cited as an argument against the above proposal?
• Private groups might not be able to formulate policies acceptable to everyone.
• Private groups might pay more attention to their private gains rather than to the needs of the public.
• Private groups might not have enough funds, and so might sell shares of the organization to raise funds.
• There will be a feeling of competition among various private groups.
• The private groups might close down some of the loss making bodies.