Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 00:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

They took my GMAT prep books!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP
Schools: Chicago (dinged), Tuck (November), Columbia (RD)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 179 [1] , given: 0

They took my GMAT prep books! [#permalink] New post 29 Apr 2008, 18:52
This post received
KUDOS
So my car gets broken into today and the thieves took my briefcase. The only thing inside was my Manhattan GMAT Prep Books and my OG11. Gosh, good find guys :) I left the iPod at home today.

I have to give it up to Manhattan GMAT though. I am signed up for their prep course and when I told them about this. They immediately offered to replace all of the books at no charge and I can go pick them up tomorrow. I have been and continue to be highly impressed with this company. Kudos to them!

Check out the new Career Forum
http://gmatclub.com/forum/133

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 35 [0], given: 0

Re: They took my GMAT prep books! [#permalink] New post 01 May 2008, 17:23
terp06 wrote:
So my car gets broken into today and the thieves took my briefcase. The only thing inside was my Manhattan GMAT Prep Books and my OG11. Gosh, good find guys :) I left the iPod at home today.

I have to give it up to Manhattan GMAT though. I am signed up for their prep course and when I told them about this. They immediately offered to replace all of the books at no charge and I can go pick them up tomorrow. I have been and continue to be highly impressed with this company. Kudos to them!

Oh terp. Those f**kers! Hey, at least the only thing you ended up losing was the briefcase...

...there ain't no such thing as a free lunch...

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 59 [0], given: 10

Re: They took my GMAT prep books! [#permalink] New post 07 May 2008, 21:28
Wow, that is crazy. I guess they want to take the GMAT as well, but couldn't afford the prep material. :lol:
I hope everything else is ok.
Director
Director
Followers: 20

Kudos [?]: 90 [0], given: 25

Re: They took my GMAT prep books! [#permalink] New post 27 May 2008, 11:26
lol, i hope they study hard and get into good b-schools and don't have to steal again!
so your gmat books will be the best thing they had ever stolen!
:lol:
Re: They took my GMAT prep books!   [#permalink] 27 May 2008, 11:26