Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 08:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Thinking of Purchasing eGMAT course: which one should I buy?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Schools: AGSM '16
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

CAT Tests
Thinking of Purchasing eGMAT course: which one should I buy? [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2014, 05:14
So I've been thinking of purchasing one of these 2 eGMAT courses: Verbal Live Prep, or Verbal Online.

Which one should I go for?

I want to get done with Verbal within 2 months tops at my own pace (hence dont need Verbal live prep- as it apparently follows a schedule for online live lectures: eGMAT guys please correct me if I'm wrong about this).

What would I be missing out if I go for Verbal Online as opposed to Verbal Live Prep?

Additionally, I had done about a month's prep and already taken the GMAT once (V38) and am thinking of taking it again...would either of these courses help me get to the 99th percentile in Verbal (V45 onwards)?

Would appreciate it if someone from eGMAT could address these concerns. Thanks Guys!

P.S. My First post at GMATClub!!! :)
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
Followers: 1238

Kudos [?]: 3421 [0], given: 183

Re: Thinking of Purchasing eGMAT course: which one should I buy? [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2014, 23:52
Expert's post
Hey Gryffin,

Thank you for your interest in e-GMAT courses.

Verbal Live Prep includes everything included in Verbal Online. Additionally, Verbal Live Prep also includes 36 hours of Live Sessions, their recordings, and 3 additional Workshops - SC, CR and RC Workshops. Verbal Live Prep also comes with a 4 point Verbal Score Improvement Guarantee for retakers.

Both courses are excellent choices and have produced great success. Here is one of the many Verbal Online successes. Similarly here is a Verbal Live Prep success story.

For any further information, feel free to write to support@e-gmat.com

Our support team will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Krishna

Free Webinar: August 24, 2014 - Improve by 70 Points in 30 days: Register for this Free Webinar to learn how to define your strategy, analyze your mocks and improve by 70 points in 30 days. Click here to register.

Intern
Intern
Schools: AGSM '16
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

CAT Tests
Re: Thinking of Purchasing eGMAT course: which one should I buy? [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2014, 09:59
Hey Krishna,

Thanks for your response!

Could you please explain a little more about the 3 Workshops? Do they cover concepts like the live sessions, or something else?

Also, under how many days has the Verbal Live course been designed to be covered under?

Please let me know. Thanks :)
Re: Thinking of Purchasing eGMAT course: which one should I buy?   [#permalink] 09 Apr 2014, 09:59