Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Aug 2014, 01:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

This was a collection of GMAT Prep SC collected by Sodenso,

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 13

Re: This was a collection of GMAT Prep SC collected by Sodenso, [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2013, 21:21
whiplash2411 wrote:
This was a collection of GMAT Prep SC collected by Sodenso, of GMAT Club. Since I've seen a lot of questions being posted about where to find it, I thought I should create a separate thread and make it a sticky with the document in it, so as to facilitate easier usability.

This was not my work; I'm merely reposting the thread which has, by now, vanished somewhere :)

Enjoy!

Warning: Do NOT do these problems until you've completely exhausted your GMAT Prep. You will see some repeats otherwise and that would lead to unrealistic score inflation!

Does it includes questions from GMAT Prep v2.2 & GMATPrep Exam pack 1 as well ?
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V46
GMAT 2: Q V0
GRE 1: 327 Q161 V166
GPA: 3.7
WE: Corporate Finance (Retail Banking)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 90 [0], given: 103

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: This was a collection of GMAT Prep SC collected by Sodenso, [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2013, 00:10
Does this doc also contain questions from GMATPrep 3 and 4? I have not taken 3 and 4 yet. So was wondering if I should do these first or take the tests? Thanks for clarifying this.

Please consider giving 'kudos' if you like my post and want to thank :)

Read about my journey to 750 here - a-non-native-speakers-journey-to-99-le-on-verbal-750overall-171722.html#p1367876

Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management
GMAT Date: 03-25-2014
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 129

Re: This was a collection of GMAT Prep SC collected by Sodenso, [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2014, 23:56
A quick query:
1. Are these questions from an old GMAT Prep software? Questions of the current version I have installed are not part of this set so I was wondering the GMAT Prep source version.
2. Does the set include GMAT Prepe question Pack questions? I was planning to buy the question pack set.

Thanks.
Re: This was a collection of GMAT Prep SC collected by Sodenso,   [#permalink] 07 Feb 2014, 23:56