thought i'd provide my opinion on a Friday to keep it light hearted around here. Please add other ones.
10. You've solved for the number of ways the letters GMAT can be rearranged (or are now doing it in your head) 24 (4!)
9. When you hear "Pearson Vue" you start sweating. I don't need to hear anything to start sweating, I live in North Carolina!
8. When a pretty girl asked for your number recently, you told her your latest verbal and quantitative scores from a GMAT Prep exam. When you think shes mocking you by asking "Pardon me?", you lie and tell her the score was from a Kaplan
test, which everyone knows grossly undervalue your true scoring capabilities.
7. Your dog now hates you. No, she just doesn't remember me....
6. You've either gained or lost 10 lbs. gained, unfortunately
5. You've alienated friends to study for the GMAT, then realize you don't need friends who can't solve mixture problems in under 1 minute, they'd only slow you down you say. Then, somehow, you solve for how much they'd slow you down. After solving you hope to see a similar problem on the real GMAT. found a good link for solving mixtures on this forum....
4. You count up in prime numbers to fall asleep. what is sleep?
3. You are still counting when you wake up.
2. You refer to people who scored a perfect 800 as the 'Others'.
1. You have a bumper sticker on your GMAT OG
that reads "WWHHD" (What would HongHu do).