Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 06:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Thoughts About GMAT Preparation (long)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

? for GMAT Moderators [#permalink] New post 20 May 2004, 16:52
First, I want to thank you for this website. I think it is a powerful tool to help you prepare for the GMAT. However, there is one problem. When I try to got hrough the problems listed in the Math section on this site it looks like Greek to me. You should see some of the problems posted. I dont know how anyone can follwo these problems. They are obviously written in short-hand but they are extremely difficult to follow. Can you porvide some sort of reference for the short-hand used to explain the DS and PS problems.

Thanks.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
CEO
CEO
Followers: 60

Kudos [?]: 666 [0], given: 781

Re: ? for GMAT Moderators [#permalink] New post 20 May 2004, 17:00
marmstrong74 wrote:
First, I want to thank you for this website. I think it is a powerful tool to help you prepare for the GMAT. However, there is one problem. When I try to got hrough the problems listed in the Math section on this site it looks like Greek to me. You should see some of the problems posted. I dont know how anyone can follwo these problems. They are obviously written in short-hand but they are extremely difficult to follow. Can you porvide some sort of reference for the short-hand used to explain the DS and PS problems.

Thanks.

any specific posts that you want to talk about? if you dont understand, you can reply to the post and seek a clarification.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2235

Kudos [?]: 8395 [0], given: 3646

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: ? for GMAT Moderators [#permalink] New post 21 May 2004, 00:42
Expert's post
marmstrong74 wrote:

Thanks.

I think you are looking for this

http://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=868

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: ? for GMAT Moderators   [#permalink] 21 May 2004, 00:42