I know Thunderbird discussions have popped up on here in the past but I dont specifically remember interview rundowns. I did some googling for you:
"Date of interview - Monday, 14th Jan 2008
Location - Hilton towers, Mumbai
Interviewer - Assistant Director of Global Recruitment at Thunderbird School
- Why MBA and how do you think an MBA fits into the scheme of your career
- Why Thunderbird
- Unique cross cultural experience
- What is your leadership style
- What is the one thing that you would like to improve in yourself
- Give me an example of a successful company that failed in a foreign venture
- Some more questions about my resume
It lasted for about 40 minutes and the admissions officer also told me that I would be considered for a substantial amount of scholarship/aid."http://targetoflife.wordpress.com/2008/ ... xperience/
From the looks of it, it is a pretty standard business school interview with a tad more emphasis on global experience (understandably).
You can also use GMATClub's search function to see what "Thunderbird" turns up. Best of luck
"George is getting upset!"
Find out what's new at GMAT Club - latest features and updates