I know Thunderbird discussions have popped up on here in the past but I dont specifically remember interview rundowns. I did some googling for you:
"Date of interview - Monday, 14th Jan 2008
Location - Hilton towers, Mumbai
Interviewer - Assistant Director of Global Recruitment at Thunderbird School
- Why MBA and how do you think an MBA fits into the scheme of your career
- Why Thunderbird
- Unique cross cultural experience
- What is your leadership style
- What is the one thing that you would like to improve in yourself
- Give me an example of a successful company that failed in a foreign venture
- Some more questions about my resume
It lasted for about 40 minutes and the admissions officer also told me that I would be considered for a substantial amount of scholarship/aid."http://targetoflife.wordpress.com/2008/ ... xperience/
From the looks of it, it is a pretty standard business school interview with a tad more emphasis on global experience (understandably).
You can also use GMATClub's search function to see what "Thunderbird" turns up. Best of luck
"George is getting upset!"