Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 23:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Time is less.. What next...

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Time is less.. What next... [#permalink] New post 19 Sep 2005, 00:57
Hi,

I tried to get my hands on the "Official Guide GMAT", 11th Edition. But, it seems, its still not available in Mumbai, India. On checking with a few suburbian book-stores, they told that it will take another fortnight for it to come on shelves. Does any body know any bookstore in Mumbai where it is available?

If not, can someone let me know any "significant" differences between the 10th Edition/ 11th Edition... Is it advisable to take up the 10th Edition?

I started my GAMT preparation a month ago... AND I have one month before I give my GMAT. I have taken up the Princeton Review's "Cracking the GMAT" for working on the GMAT portion.

I have taken up approximately 4-5 FULL Tests and 3-4 Diagonistic/ self-review tests (from Princeton Review, Crack-GMAT, Power Prep, Cambridge Acro tests etc. ) and have had scores ranging from 330-500.

I would like to know how do I improve my scores... With just one month remaining... What should be my focus? With varying level of difficulty in the various tests I have given, Its become very difficult to pin point any particular areas where I am weak.. In some tests, the verbal part comes up well, but the math part does not and vice-versa... SO, In the end, its like, almost all topics need to have a brush up... I know that the levels of the exams is very different among Power Prep, Kaplan, Princeton review...

I would like to have some tips/ suggestions on what I should do for the last few days...

Awaiting some positive responses...

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Calvin P.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Time is less.. What next...   [#permalink] 19 Sep 2005, 00:57