I could use some tips from the experts on board regarding strategy. Here is where I stand so far:
- OG Verbal
- OG Math
- Kaplan 800
- Arco Test 1 (scored 700 44Q 40V)
- I previously completed about 2/3 of the OG 11
about a year ago when I planned to take the test. Everything else is recent.
Materials I have:
- OG 11
- 25 GMAT Club Challenges
(I was thinking of doing at least 10)
- Overall review of the Kaplan
and OG stuff that I completed
- Arco tests 2, 3
- GMATPREP tests
Question I have for you guys and gals!:
- I am not going to go through the entire OG 11
, but I am considering a few options. 1. the last 1/4-1/3 of each sections. 2. The entire verbal section and many gmatclub challenges
for math review. What are your opinions on these ideas?
- I am planning on taking the arcos and the gmat preps to equal about 6+ total practice gmats. Is this enough?
- Should I be focusing on reviewing what I have already done in the OG verbal
- Am I forgetting anything?
- Any general tips?
I scheduled the exam for mid-November so I have just under a month to study. ANY advice/help/kind words/whatever would be great! Thank you.
Like every other typical gmatter (hence the name) I would like to break the 700 mark.