Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:35 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 930 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
1 hr in week days and 5 hour on weekends is not bad.
Can u put in 5 hr on both Sat and Sun? if so, that'll be better.

also, create a plan of studying 3 months and go for the exam. it is important to take it while you are hot. don't drag it too long.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
[#permalink]
Yepp... 12 to 15 hours a week for 10-12 weeks should be good.

But be little organized. Plan these 10-12 weeks and stick to the plan. Practicing is important, but DO NOT FORGET to keep good amount of time for analysis of whatever u practice, specially the incorrect answers. This is the key to GMAT. It has helped me in improving my accuracy to a great extent (to qualtify, from 70% to 95%)

All the best for your preparations.
Cheers!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I study 2.5 hours every day and planning on doing it for 4 months. I mark problems I have a hard time solving, review the answer. And 3-4 weeks latter I come back to review all of the marked problems and see how I do.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 332 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
It's funny.

People go into the GMAT thinking it's not that hard. People think, "For crying out loud, we all know it trails the LSAT and MCAT in difficulty level. It's a joke!"

Then bam!!! It hits you. It is that hard. What makes it difficult is that you need to score high (700+ 92nd%). And please don't lecture me about how hitting your target schools middle 80% is fine. I've heard it all.

Take the GMAT lightly and you will pay for it dearly. During my prep I found a new level of respect for the test.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I study 3 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends and planning on taking GMAT in 4 months. After 3 weeks of "hardcore" studying I see the improvement, but I still think 4 months is the time I need to put into to score my 700+
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]