I am facing serious issues with time management.
MGMAT 1 - 640
MGMAT 2 - 680
MGMAT 3 - 640
My accuracy level is good (right/number of q attempted) but the issue is that in quant and verbal,I am unable to attempt ~ last 8-9 questions coz of time paucity.
Any suggestions as how to improvise on speed.
High accuracy is a very good sign, i have had similar timing issues. trying to rush answering questions , in general, can only hurt the accuracy. I've started using timing map since then, and have generally improved on timing . few things to improve timing
1) know your weakness ( in terms of what kind of questions take too long or generally wrong )
2) build timing map during breaks / before the mock
3) avoid looking at timer frequently , and check time during the checkpoints defined in the timing map
4) calculate lead / lag at the checkpoint and determine if you've to throwaway / guess any question and how many
5) keep an eye on the question types from #1 and throw/ guess them (depending on the lag, it's sometimes good to give it a wild guess within first 10 seconds, but if it's manageable , giving it a few seconds and good guess is better )
And here's the best resource you can get about timing . I found it very useful.http://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/index ... anagement/