We are all eagerly awaiting info on our application, interview calls and results and want to make sure we receive our email and don't miss it out in error or see it going into the spam folder.
Here are the steps you can put in for Gmail to ensure your university emails are never missed again and that you receive any important email:
1) Log in to your Gmail account.
2) Click on Settings on the top right.
3) Click on Filters
4) Click on Create a new filter
5) In the From field enter @gsb.stanford.edu (aka the domain email ID of the university. For example, for Harvard, you would enter @hbs.edu)
6) Click Next Step
7) Select Star it and Never send it to Spam
8) Select Create Filter
Rinse and repeat for every university email ID that you have applied to.
You are done!
or you can put OR between each address for just one filter!