Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 09:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

To all the online people : June 15 2008 5:30 PM

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 0

To all the online people : June 15 2008 5:30 PM [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2008, 16:29
People ,

You have been working realllly hard , it's a sunday evening , take a break from GMAT , tune into ABC and root for LAKERS !!!!!!

GO LAKERS !!

CELTICS FANS , sorry for the spam ;-)
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Schools: Kellogg Alum: Class of 2010
Followers: 78

Kudos [?]: 701 [0], given: 5

Re: To all the online people : June 15 2008 5:30 PM [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2008, 12:42
BEAT LA...

oh boy did we ever :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biggest blowout to clinch a championship ever.

9-2 (know what that means?)

Kellogg Class of 2010...still active and willing to help. However, I do not do profile reviews, don't offer predictions on chances and am far to busy to review essays, so save the energy of writing me a PM seeking help for these. If I don't respond to a PM that is not one of the previously mentioned trash can destined messages, please don't take it personally I get so many messages I have a hard to responding to most. The more interesting, compelling, or humorous you message the more likely I am to respond.
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

SVP
SVP
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 0

Re: To all the online people : June 15 2008 5:30 PM [#permalink] New post 19 Jun 2008, 04:45
rpmodi wrote:
People ,

You have been working realllly hard , it's a sunday evening , take a break from GMAT , tune into ABC and root for LAKERS !!!!!!

GO LAKERS !!

Basketball. Great sport in theory, terrible in execution.
SVP
SVP
Schools: Hard Knocks
Followers: 30

Kudos [?]: 440 [0], given: 32

Re: To all the online people : June 15 2008 5:30 PM [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2008, 08:04
You can us a ball for more than just kicking it ;)
kidderek wrote:
rpmodi wrote:
People ,

GO LAKERS !!

Basketball. Great sport in theory, terrible in execution.

------------------------------------
J Allen Morris
**I'm pretty sure I'm right, but then again, I'm just a guy with his head up his a$$.

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: To all the online people : June 15 2008 5:30 PM   [#permalink] 20 Jun 2008, 08:04