Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Aug 2014, 00:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

TOEFL Debrief: 93 -> 111

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

TOEFL Debrief: 93 -> 111 [#permalink] New post 29 Jan 2014, 10:14
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi guys!
Last time I scored 93 (25,25,23,20) in the TOEFL. Although I used I lot of books such as Barrons', I think they did not help very much. They talk too much about irrelevant stuff.
However, looking for resourses for preparation on this website I found the Notefull program and was amaized how awasome it is. It teachs exatly what you need. I bought the program for $147 after seeing their videos, since it was clear that they know how to teach. You can buy it with your friend so it will be chepier. It does worth it. Especially if you have several weeks to prepare. Additionally, I recommend to use official guide to the TOEFL by ETS to practice. I did 4 practice reading and got 26 for every single of them. Guess what I got on the real TOEFL? This is the best practice since only they know how to create the test.
Finally, I got 111 (26,29,28,28) what is fantastic for me. The Notefull's strategies were the best for speaking and writing.
I recommend everyone take a look at this program since after months of preparation for two TOEFLs I strongly believe that Notefull is the very best.

P.S.
Wish you the very best with your TOEFL and application! Two months ago I read debriefs and could not believe it is possible. It is. You can do it. Good luck!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: TOEFL Debrief: 93 -> 111 [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2014, 05:56
Nice result, congratulations!

I am sure that you could have utilized many sources. Unquestionably, its not only the quality of the resources, its also the ability to capture what is explained in them. I dont find TOEFL a difficult test, nevertheless having all these dimensions (reading, listening, speaking, writing) makes it complex in terms of keeping the pace and knowing which exact strategy to apply. Thus, I think the only way to pass it with a high score is to practice until you start dreaming of TOEFL.

Good luck to everybody.
Re: TOEFL Debrief: 93 -> 111   [#permalink] 30 Jan 2014, 05:56