Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 21:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

TOEFL Score Sent Last Year - Valid This Year ?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 324 [0], given: 191

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
TOEFL Score Sent Last Year - Valid This Year ? [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2012, 11:01
I appeared for TOEFL in December 2011. While registration of TOEFL, selected 4-5 schools for scores to be sent.
Want to know if I need to send the scores again this year to the same schools ?

BTW, I am not able to find on TOEFL website, which schools I selected last year (though I remember).
If anyone knows how to look for schools where you have already send your scores, please help :).

The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Sauder '16 (A)
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V41
GPA: 3.29
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 27 [1] , given: 21

Re: TOEFL Score Sent Last Year - Valid This Year ? [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2012, 19:14
This post received
KUDOS
AbhiJ wrote:
I appeared for TOEFL in December 2011. While registration of TOEFL, selected 4-5 schools for scores to be sent.
Want to know if I need to send the scores again this year to the same schools ?

BTW, I am not able to find on TOEFL website, which schools I selected last year (though I remember).
If anyone knows how to look for schools where you have already send your scores, please help :).

Hi AbhiJ,

First off, your scores are valid for 2 years --> So, since you took it last December, it will be valid till December 2013.

When you log in on the TOEFL website, there should be something along the lines of "View previous order(s)". I don't remember my username/password combination for the TOEFL website so can't log in and check the exact URL for you. That said, try to order an additional report and a link definitely comes up on the left hand side that allows you to view your previous orders.

Hope this helps.
Re: TOEFL Score Sent Last Year - Valid This Year ?   [#permalink] 25 Dec 2012, 19:14