10. You have pencil lead all over your fingers
9. you are starting to correct other peoples grammar
8. you try to solve you work related problems in less than 2 minutes
7. you actually tried to used a permutation/combination formula for a work related problem
6. You have a stopwatch at work
5. You try geomerty problem based on your office layout
4. You "try" to find that website that has access to the actual GMAT questions
3. You ask your 740+ GMAT score friend to take the test for you for money
2. You think 24 hours is not enough in a day.
1. You wished that you did become a doctor....
So far, in my case #9 and #2...