I am from India, with a work experience of over 8 years in the Information Technology sector.
I recently gave the GMAT and scored a 640. Hence wanted to know if I stand a good chance to make it through the admission process of Top B schools like LBS, INSEAD and IMD.
Brief of my work profile -
* Started working in the IT services industry as a software developer and evolved into a solution architect/ analyst. Have lead the project teams across projects from the software architecture point of view.
* Worked with several leading companies across domains namely Telecomm, Energy & Utilities and Banking & Financial services.
* Interacted directly with business users to understand their issues and subsequently design/ develop new processes integrated with the IT systems.
* Have travelled to the United States and Europe on project assignments - handson experience of over 2 years working at multiple client locations.
* Involved in key analysis and decisions on business data and necessary tailoring of IT requirements as per business needs.
Please advise on this regard.
You have good background + enough time to retake your GMAT. If you do not want doing this (retaking GMAT) you should focus on your essays to make your story sellable.