Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 07:16 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [12]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72867 [23]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [12]
Given Kudos: 136
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 77 [9]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Top One Percent GMAT [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
All the above are fake profiles ......sandeeps a fraud ....earlier he used to claim he is the only person in the world to get 800 ....then when someone pointed it out to him its nt possible to score 800 he says 770 now . Pluss his classes r pretty much useless .

one must be sooper naive and hav an IQ of a 8yr old to fall fr this marketing gimmick !! creating a an animated gif proves nothing ... pluss its very hard to verify the authenticity of all this facade !... if dont believe me check sandeep guptas old post (if he has already nt removed them )guy has claimed 800 ........ this guys full of himslf ....he Claims only come to us if u want 760 !! ignorance about gmat exam and the candidates who get 760 is laughable . .......... do u even knw the fact that only some 200 to 300 all over the WORLD!! get 760 ...... nd 10 to 20 get 770 . THe amount of hubris in this post is laughable .... "please dnt join if ur targeting below 760" ....... if people had it in their control they would always want 800 :lol: ...hope u dnt fall fr this silly institute ....

Pluss I am not the only one bickering .....check out this post need-advice-gmat-coaching-centres-in-bangalore-india-127884-20.html

The last post .... topOnepercent u guys seriously need to stop al this hubris and focus on teaching.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [6]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Re: Top One Percent GMAT [#permalink]
Kudos
summary :

all with positive vibe for sandeep : spammers
all with negative vibe for sandeep : true stories
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [4]
Given Kudos: 137
Send PM
Kudos
TOP one Percent, Delhi is fake institute with fake google reviews please never join their. I joined and my fee is stuck with them along with my wasted time on them.

They only have freely available gmat content which they send as their own. They have no gmat quants faculty in Delhi. Ask for the person teaching quants to give his gmat score he wont be able to because he never took it.

While joining any coaching institute ask them to share with you last 15 days gmat result of their students with official registration, if its genuine they will share it if not its fake. While giving anyone money they check it right ? why be afraid to ask them for results then ? TOp one percent can't provide any such results because its a fraud coaching company and trying to dupe innocent people with their fake google reviews !
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [4]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GRE 1: Q165 V165
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Best GMAT Material
Believe me, you just go through their pdfs you will understand that the techniques used in material is unique.
RC - OCTAVE
SC - PRIME
CR - ANT

I studies almost several materials such as Egmat, Manhattan, Magoosh and Kaplan.
But none of them are even closer to Top one percent material.
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Affiliations: Economist GMAT Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 160 [4]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
That is really terrible to hear. Hopefully you can get your refund via your credit card company. :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [2]
Given Kudos: 136
Send PM
Kudos
Top One Percent GMAT is probably the best institute for GMAT coaching. @theavgindian is one sorry figure. I am not sure of your intentions. Have you even gotten in touch with these people? I do not represent them in any way, but such flippant remarks make my insides curl up in anger since I attribute my entire 760 score to the team @TopOne Percent GMAT. Top One Percent GMAT Delhi genuinely does a great job. So, it's a sincere request to refrain from facetious comments that have no logical basis. Even if you're right that he hasn't scored an 800, still 770 is not an easy task by any measure. As far as teaching goes, rank them up against any competitor and you'll know the difference. No institute can boast of so many 99th percentilers. Check out the testimonials page on their website.

Request you to please pay heed and channelize your energies in some productive way. Hope you take it in the right spirit. I have nothing against you per se :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [2]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GRE 1: Q165 V165
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Kudos
MT0010 wrote:
Top One Percent GMAT is probably the best institute for GMAT coaching. @theavgindian is one sorry figure. I am not sure of your intentions. Have you even gotten in touch with these people? I do not represent them in any way, but such flippant remarks make my insides curl up in anger since I attribute my entire 760 score to the team @TopOne Percent GMAT. Top One Percent GMAT Delhi genuinely does a great job. So, it's a sincere request to refrain from facetious comments that have no logical basis. Even if you're right that he hasn't scored an 800, still 770 is not an easy task by any measure. As far as teaching goes, rank them up against any competitor and you'll know the difference. No institute can boast of so many 99th percentilers. Check out the testimonials page on their website.

Request you to please pay heed and channelize your energies in some productive way. Hope you take it in the right spirit. I have nothing against you per se :)

YES you are right, top one percent material is the best material for GMAT and GRE.
Just read some pdfs, you will automatically understand.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [3]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40 (Online)
GPA: 2.94
Send PM
Kudos
I have been a student at Top One Percent Delhi branch!
I wont say they are fake or something like this! They have good instructors and will help you in any way possible!
But, This is true as well that they are not the best and don’t teach certain concepts! After joining another prep company I learned a lot more about Sentence Correction than I learned when I was with them!
Not only in verbal but also in quant, I had some certain conceptual gaps because those concepts were not taught to me!
I have no idea about Sandeep Gupta, but my instructors in delhi were genuine and guided me through the journey!
I wont recommend them as there are better prep companies!
So choose wisely!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Hello raidercpa,

I have been a student with Top One percent and my experience has been different. I came across their website when I was researching MBA prep institutions. Their slogan of "aiming for the top one percentile in the GMAT/ GRE" clicked with me. After joining, the sales team contacted me almost immediately and guided me through the first test. Sandeep conducts a 12-questions assessment post which you watch a youtube video in which he explains the solutions. Besides that he also conducts a telephonic round where he asks prospective students to share the approach they followed for each question. In all, it felt like a personal interview wherein my logic was being tested. I received a link to download a software immediately after making the payment online and all the videos work perfectly. During the lockdown he has also come up with crash courses wherein he teaches students on Zoom. He conducts personal doubt solving questions and holds classes by the end of the week for group discussions.

I think that if you have encountered such a problem, you should maybe contact the sales team at Top One Percent or Sandeep Gupta directly. He is responsive and will be able to address your concerns better.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 608 [2]
Given Kudos: 1348
Send PM
Kudos
bb, I laughed my lungs out when I saw your post stating that YOU HAVE THE SAME IP Address :D. You reminds me of Aaron Hotchner from CBS crime drama Criminal Minds. As bad people cannot get away from Hotch's eyes, spammer cannot get away from your eyes.

bb wrote:

I seriously doubt you are a student. You seem to be a spammer at best - you have the same IP address as this "student" https://gmatclub.com/forum/sandeep-gupt ... l#p2664082 named mansikapoor but in reality I doubt you are a student because why would you create 2 separate identities and pretend like nothing happened after your other account was deactivated.

Also another account you created (shares the same IP address as this account) pretending to be a different user posting about the same company:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/need-tips-fo ... l#p2666621
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Raidercpa,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with TOP GMAT. As someone who is part of the team, I assure you this is highly irregular.
I have sent you a separate PM. Could you please provide me your details. Eg: Name, date of purchase, email id, etc. And the particular issue you have faced as a reply to the PM?

I assure you to look into the matter and provide you the best possible resolution.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
TOP GMAT Team
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 447 [1]
Given Kudos: 277
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Kudos
AliciaSierra wrote:
bb, I laughed my lungs out when I saw your post stating that YOU HAVE THE SAME IP Address :D. You reminds me of Aaron Hotchner from CBS crime drama Criminal Minds. As bad people cannot get away from Hotch's eyes, spammer cannot get away from your eyes.

bb wrote:

I seriously doubt you are a student. You seem to be a spammer at best - you have the same IP address as this "student" https://gmatclub.com/forum/sandeep-gupt ... l#p2664082 named mansikapoor but in reality I doubt you are a student because why would you create 2 separate identities and pretend like nothing happened after your other account was deactivated.

Also another account you created (shares the same IP address as this account) pretending to be a different user posting about the same company:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/need-tips-fo ... l#p2666621

:lol: :lol: :lol: bb I think they do not know about IP address, they just know how to give a fake reviews. I would suggest most of them do not consider any physical institute, many of them do have any good teachers. It is better to purchase a good online course and these courses are tried and tested. Best course is Self-study.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [1]
Given Kudos: 64
GMAT Focus 1:
665 Q84 V84 DI81
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
I have attended GMAT coaching at TOP1% hauz khas centre. Verbal trainer was Manan and Quant trainer was some south indian guy. No sandeep Gupta though. Manan is exceptional. He explains concept almost like any expert here on GMATCLUB. Quant guy was good too. What they provide as pdf is already there on GMATCLUB download section shared as oldies but goldies. THey have a exam centre too where you can give multiple mocks. I got a 710 on my first attempt after studying there. I can share screenshots of the homeworks, classroom discussion files. I went there in 2018. Dont know the current scenario though. PS: I also never liked sandeep gupta.
PS2: e-gmat is better than their classroom classes. I have taken e-gmat verbal course too.
PS3: for quant you need no coaching. GMATCLUB is more than sufficient to score a perfect Q51.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.5
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Quote:
:x I wanted to warn all GMAT club members to stay away from Top One Percent GMAT. I signed up, paid my money, and they sent me files which do not work They have not been helpful and I am out, with transaction fees, almost $500.00. I have gotten nothing and having to pay for another course. They do a very good sales job on you but they don't back it up.

Hi raidercpa,

Can you please help me understand if the issue you are referring to has been resolved by Top One Percent GMAT team?
If yes how useful do you think the videos were in your GMAT preparation?

It will help me decide if I should approach them for help in my preparation

Thanks Ark
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
MT0010 wrote:
Wow. I am sure this some competitor. I have personally benefited a lot from Top One Percent Delhi center- scored a 760. Please do not repudiate the authenticity in this cheap fashion. There are only very few gmat coaching centers that exclusively deal in GMAT Prep. Please don't dissuade people from reaching this place. I highly recommend any one to join Top One Percent GMAT to attain a great score. I can understand why this person hasn't commented again. Disgusting.

hi sir, i am actually preparing for gmat in selfpaced and nothing turned out well, then i began to score lower than the diagonostics test now, so if i approach or can i approach one percent club to score high
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
luy155 wrote:
MT0010 wrote:

YES you are right, top one percent material is the best material for GMAT and GRE.
Just read some pdfs, you will automatically understand.

How can I read any pdf? Please throw some light.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 465
Send PM
Bumping up this thread just in case anyone can help me out here, that should i buy his recorded course or not :)
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2