Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 10:04 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 10:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 4557 [4]
Given Kudos: 128
Send PM
Senior PS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5205 [3]
Given Kudos: 47
GPA: 3.12
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 238 [0]
Given Kudos: 1103
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [1]
Given Kudos: 70
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 550 Q36 V30
GPA: 3.65
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Copyright laws protect the rights of writers to profits earned from th [#permalink]
csaluja

E isnt the right choice . Can we certainly tell,after modification,it necessarily protects the software writers? The change maybe in favour of the writes or can be against. So E is discarded.
B holds proper choice as, if assumed that no other law than these two, protects the writers then it can be safely concluded that writer's profit remain unprotected.
Re: Copyright laws protect the rights of writers to profits earned from th [#permalink]
Why A isn't the answer ? I was confused between A and B.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 61
Concentration: International Business, Marketing
Send PM
Shivikaa wrote:
Why A isn't the answer ? I was confused between A and B.

Answer A is incorrect because it is out of scope.
You don't need to assume how important they are in this question.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 823 [1]
Given Kudos: 646
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM